The personal data that may be collected by the website are the following:
- Full name
- Home address
- Work address
- Facebook® profile
- Telephones (fixed and / or cellular)
- Data of the company where you work (name or company name and address)
In accordance with the Law and its Regulations, we inform you that the website Party will not collect any personal data that is considered sensitive.
The person in charge hereby informs you that the personal data that he collects from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Contact buyers and sellers of various products and services offered through the website
- Promote the sale of products and services that are offered from time to time in the website
- Provide more information about the products and services of your interest that are offered through the website
- Deliver the products and provide the services you have requested from the website
- Manage the payment of and invoice the products and services acquired from the website
- Provide an adequate service to the client when there is any question, comment, complaint or claim related to the products and services offered on the website Platform
- Conduct evaluations of the products and services offered through the website in order to improve the quality thereof.
- Analyze consumption habits and trends and, where appropriate, prepare studies and programs in this regard.
- Notify changes, as well as inform about new products or services.
- Comply with the obligations assumed by the website with suppliers, as well as commercial or business partners that offer their products or services through the website and in general, to comply with the obligations we have contracted with you.
The personal data of you collected by the website will be duly protected according to the security, administrative, technical and physical provisions established in the Law and the Regulation to protect said personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or its use, access or unauthorized disclosure and will be treated under the principles of lawfulness, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality, responsibility, security and confidentiality provided in said Law and the Regulation.
The website party makes it known that the personal data collected from you may be transferred to any third party, national or foreign, including, without limitation, persons who have an interest in buying or selling any product or service offered through the website. From the website, to those with whom the website has a commercial, business or marketing relationship; as well as entities of the same interest group of the website, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the purposes for which said personal data have been provided.
In the event that you wish to limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by the website or wish not to receive promotional messages from the website, you can send your request via email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any modification to this Privacy Notice may be viewed at https://indianauto.com//privacy-policy.