1. Volkswagen Overview
Volkswagen has gained some success in the Indian automotive market. The car brand has attracted a certain following from customers across the country. Some of their models launched in our market have been warmly welcomed by Indian car buyers. Currently, Volkswagen is offering 2 in the Indian market. These models include Tiguan, Vento
2. Volkswagen Cars Price
The lowest-priced car in Volkswagen’s range is the Vento. The Volkswagen Vento is available at the starting price of 9.59 Lakh lakh. On the other hand, the Tiguan is the most expensive car out of all India-spec Volkswagen cars. The top-spec model of this car can go up to 39.27 Lakh lakh.
3. Volkswagen Cars Body types
Out of 2 models that Volkswagen is selling in India, there are 0 hatchbacks, 0 sedans, 0 SUVs, and 0 MUVs. .
- Volkswagen hatchbacks : Hatchback is the most popular car body type in India and most car manufacturers would not miss the opportunities to have its share of this big chunk of the market..
- Volkswagen SUVs : SUV is now the hottest segment in the automotive market. Volkswagen has its shot with this highly competitive but rewarding segment.
- Volkswagen sedans : Sedans are less popular than the SUVs or hatchback. However, sedan remains to be an important part of the automotive market and attract a certain following.
- Volkswagen MUVs :
Volkswagen is offering various decent options that will definitely worth your money. If you are interested in buying one of Volkswagen cars, you can check out the detailed review of each model at IndianAuto.com where you can find valuable information about all new car models in India.
Volkswagen Cars Questions & Answers
1. Should I buy Volkswagen cars?
Volkswagen is offering some worth-considering models for the Indian market. However, each model will come with different pros and cons. It is important that you do careful research before making a decision. You can look up for Volkswagen car reviews at IndianAuto.com to know more about Volkswagen models.
2. What is the cheapest Volkswagen car?
Vento is the cheapest car that Volkswagen is offering in the Indian market. It is priced 9.59 Lakh from 9.59 Lakh to 15.44 Lakh.
3. What is the most expensive Volkswagen car?
Tiguan is the most expensive car that Volkswagen is selling in India. Priced from 9.59 Lakh to 39.27 Lakh , Tiguan comes with a host of premium features and ambient room inside.