1. What are SUVs and how many types of SUVs are there?
SUV (Sport Utility Vehicle) is a type of car that combines on-road passenger cars’ features and those of off-road ones. This is the most general SUV’s definition, which can be slightly altered in different countries or communities.
SUVs can be divided into different categories according to their platform and their size.
- Crossover SUV is a type of SUV which is often underpinned by a unibody platform shared with a passenger car, unlike SUV which is supported by a body-on-frame chassis. Therefore, the former offers better fuel mileage and comfort but less off-road capability than the latter;
- Mini SUV is the smallest type of SUV, usually measuring below 3,400 mm in length;
- Compact SUV is the next larger size after mini SUV;
- Mid-size SUV is the next bigger size after compact SUV;
- Full-size SUV is the biggest size of a commonly manufactured SUV.
2. What are the prices of Toyota SUVs?
Thanks to many good qualities such as the rugged appearance, high ground clearance, off-road capabilities, etc., SUVs are highly popular with the Indian auto buyers. On IndianAuto, we have a wide range of new SUVs from various brands, one of which is Toyota , offering SUVs in a wide range of prices ,from the Fortuner which is priced at 33.06 Lakh to the Fortuner which costs 42.74 Lakh . Nevertheless, you can even purchase cheaper second-hand Toyota SUVs with us, thanks to the used car section which offers a wide range of used SUV cars at a low price from numerous brands.
3. How to purchase affordable SUV of Toyota in India?
SUVs are often priced at a higher range in comparison with cars in other segments; therefore, for such a price-conscious market as India, it usually takes much time and effort to purchase an SUV. There are some things you should bear in mind before making a decision to buy an SUV. The first one is the brand and model; you should choose the brands and models which have created a certain amount of prestige in the Indian auto market. You should also consider your demands and interests so that you can choose the type of SUV which most suits you. You should also take the budget into consideration. It is never a good idea to purchase a car and then go into debt.
IndianAuto provides you with a wide array of Toyota SUVs and numerous attractive offers. You can go to the new cars section of IndianAuto, then choose the Toyota and the body type as SUV, you can see various new SUV car options. Choose your favourite model; click on the “View offer” button on the top right corner of the page. After entering some of your basic information, an OTP will be sent to your mobile phone. Enter this OTP and multiple new car offers will be presented to you. There are also many other car types from numerous well-known brands including Toyota new cars with their attractive offers given by showrooms across India. Pay a visit to IndianAuto and have pleasant car purchasing moments with us.
Toyota Cars Questions & Answers
1. Which are the most popular SUVs in India?
Because of the Indian people’s passion for SUVs, this type of car is becoming more and more popular in India, making the segment even more competitive. The most popular SUVs in India include the Kia Sonet, Kia Seltos, Mahindra Thar, Hyundai Creta, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Vitara Brezza, Tata Harrier, Mahindra Scorpio, etc.
2. Which is the cheapest Toyota SUV in India?
The most affordable Toyota SUV in India is Fortuner. It is priced at 33.06 Lakh.
3. Which is the most highly-priced Toyota SUV in India?
The most expensive Toyota SUV in the Indian auto market is Fortuner. It costs 42.74 Lakh.