I. How to buy used cars in Gurgaon?
1. The status of used cars market in Gurgaon.
You can find a lot of old car dealers in Gurgaon as the used car market in Gurgaon is developing drastically in recent times. In fact, according to some recent statistics, the density of cars in Gurgaon is even higher than that of Delhi with 323 cars per 1000 people as of April 2019, which means a higher demand of owning a vehicle in Gurgaon. Evidently, Gurgaon becomes an ideal city for buying and selling pre-owned vehicles.
2. How to buy used cars in Gurgaon?
Gurgaon is seeing a rising number of pre-owned car dealers across the city, parallel with the number of online classified websites to buy and sell the pre-owned vehicles. Irrespective of where you buy a used car, online or offline, here are some used cars buying tips you need to keep in mind before starting your purchase.
- Budget: Budget is the first thing that a used car buyer always concerns. Since the vast number of used cars with various pricing in Gurgaon might confuse you, set the range of money you can pay for your car beforehand and the list of option will be narrowed down accordingly.
- Consideration: You have your budget and a list of options that suit the earlier. The next thing to do is just considering which car might satisfy you. Taking the brands, models, engine type, transmission tyre, colours, etc. of the car into consideration.
- Inspection: This is an important step. It’s highly advisable to carefully inspect the vehicle you’ve chosen from the previous step. Check the car from inside-out to under the bonnet to make sure it isn’t involved in any major issues. Ask for help from a professional mechanic is also a good idea this time.
- Test-drive: By test driving the car, you can have practical experience with the car you intended to buy. Test drive the car to see how it performs in the real-world conditions, check out if the braking system, electric bits, steering, etc. work properly
- Documents: You’d better never forget to examine the necessary documents of the vehicle like RC, PUC certificate, insurance, tax receipt, etc. to avoid falling into any legal issue a later on.
II. Which are the most affordable second-hand cars in Gurgaon?
The cheapest pre-owned car in Gurgaon is the Maruti Suzuki Zen which gets the price starting from Rs 1.05 Lakh. The next most affordable used cars in Gurgaon are Maruti WagonR, Chevrolet Beat, Hyundai i10 and Honda Civic.
III. Which are the most popular SUVs in Gurgaon?
If you are setting out to buy a used SUV car for sale in Gurgaon, look at our table which shows the most popular used SUVs for sale in Gurgaon with attractive prices.
IV. How can pre-owned cars be used in Gurgaon?
It’s stipulated by the Indian government that old cars that are older than 15 years could not be driven on the roads. These cars will be forced to be scrapped so you should be aware of the production year of the car before making a deal.
On the other hand, in order to use a second-hand car in Gurgaon, you need to get the vehicle’s ownership transferred to your name. For that purpose, you should prepare all the required documents and apply at your local RTO. Here are some documents required for the transferring of vehicle ownership in Gurgaon:
V. Second-hand cars that are also being searched in Gurgaon.
By brand: Toyota cars, Honda cars, BMW cars, Maruti cars, Hyundai cars
By price range: Under 1 Lakh, Under 2 Lakh, Under 3 Lakh
By Body type: Luxury cars, sedan cars, SUV cars