1. Nissan Overview
Nissan has gained some success in the Indian automotive market. The car brand has attracted a certain following from customers across the country. Some of their models launched in our market have been warmly welcomed by Indian car buyers. Currently, Nissan is offering 4 in the Indian market. These models include Micra, Terrano, Kicks, Magnite
2. Nissan Cars Price
The lowest-priced car in Nissan’s range is the Magnite. The Nissan Magnite is available at the starting price of 6.21 Lakh lakh. On the other hand, the Kicks is the most expensive car out of all India-spec Nissan cars. The top-spec model of this car can go up to 16.6 Lakh lakh.
3. Nissan Cars Body types
Out of 4 models that Nissan is selling in India, there are 0 hatchbacks, 0 sedans, 0 SUVs, and 0 MUVs. .
- Nissan hatchbacks : Hatchback is the most popular car body type in India and most car manufacturers would not miss the opportunities to have its share of this big chunk of the market..
- Nissan SUVs : SUV is now the hottest segment in the automotive market. Nissan has its shot with this highly competitive but rewarding segment.
- Nissan sedans : Sedans are less popular than the SUVs or hatchback. However, sedan remains to be an important part of the automotive market and attract a certain following.
- Nissan MUVs :
Nissan is offering various decent options that will definitely worth your money. If you are interested in buying one of Nissan cars, you can check out the detailed review of each model at IndianAuto.com where you can find valuable information about all new car models in India.
Nissan Cars Questions & Answers
1. Should I buy Nissan cars?
Nissan is offering some worth-considering models for the Indian market. However, each model will come with different pros and cons. It is important that you do careful research before making a decision. You can look up for Nissan car reviews at IndianAuto.com to know more about Nissan models.
2. What is the cheapest Nissan car?
Magnite is the cheapest car that Nissan is offering in the Indian market. It is priced 6.21 Lakh from 6.21 Lakh to 11.1 Lakh.
3. What is the most expensive Nissan car?
Kicks is the most expensive car that Nissan is selling in India. Priced from 6.21 Lakh to 16.6 Lakh , Kicks comes with a host of premium features and ambient room inside.