1. Renault Overview
Renault has gained some success in the Indian automotive market. The car brand has attracted a certain following from customers across the country. Some of their models launched in our market have been warmly welcomed by Indian car buyers. Currently, Renault is offering 6 in the Indian market. These models include Duster, Triber, Lodgy, Captur, Kwid, Kiger
2. Renault Cars Price
The lowest-priced car in Renault’s range is the Kwid. The Renault Kwid is available at the starting price of 3.7 Lakh lakh. On the other hand, the Duster is the most expensive car out of all India-spec Renault cars. The top-spec model of this car can go up to 15.6 Lakh lakh.
3. Renault Cars Body types
Out of 6 models that Renault is selling in India, there are 1 hatchbacks, 0 sedans, 0 SUVs, and 0 MUVs. .
- Renault hatchbacks : Hatchback is the most popular car body type in India and most car manufacturers would not miss the opportunities to have its share of this big chunk of the market. Renault hatchbacks are Kwid.
- Renault SUVs : SUV is now the hottest segment in the automotive market. Renault has its shot with this highly competitive but rewarding segment.
- Renault sedans : Sedans are less popular than the SUVs or hatchback. However, sedan remains to be an important part of the automotive market and attract a certain following.
- Renault MUVs :
Renault is offering various decent options that will definitely worth your money. If you are interested in buying one of Renault cars, you can check out the detailed review of each model at IndianAuto.com where you can find valuable information about all new car models in India.
Renault Cars Questions & Answers
1. Should I buy Renault cars?
Renault is offering some worth-considering models for the Indian market. However, each model will come with different pros and cons. It is important that you do careful research before making a decision. You can look up for Renault car reviews at IndianAuto.com to know more about Renault models.
2. What is the cheapest Renault car?
Kwid is the cheapest car that Renault is offering in the Indian market. It is priced 3.7 Lakh from 3.7 Lakh to 6.14 Lakh.
3. What is the most expensive Renault car?
Duster is the most expensive car that Renault is selling in India. Priced from 3.7 Lakh to 15.6 Lakh , Duster comes with a host of premium features and ambient room inside.