1. Ford Overview
Ford has gained some success in the Indian automotive market. The car brand has attracted a certain following from customers across the country. Some of their models launched in our market have been warmly welcomed by Indian car buyers. Currently, Ford is offering 5 in the Indian market. These models include Endeavour, Figo, EcoSport, Aspire, Freestyle
2. Ford Cars Price
The lowest-priced car in Ford’s range is the Figo. The Ford Figo is available at the starting price of 6.39 Lakh lakh. On the other hand, the Endeavour is the most expensive car out of all India-spec Ford cars. The top-spec model of this car can go up to 39.59 Lakh lakh.
3. Ford Cars Body types
Out of 5 models that Ford is selling in India, there are 0 hatchbacks, 1 sedans, 2 SUVs, and 0 MUVs. .
- Ford hatchbacks : Hatchback is the most popular car body type in India and most car manufacturers would not miss the opportunities to have its share of this big chunk of the market..
- Ford SUVs : SUV is now the hottest segment in the automotive market. Ford has its shot with this highly competitive but rewarding segment. SUVs include EcoSport.
- Ford sedans : Sedans are less popular than the SUVs or hatchback. However, sedan remains to be an important part of the automotive market and attract a certain following. That’s why Ford is offering the Aspire.
- Ford MUVs : Ford is selling in the MUV segment.
Ford is offering various decent options that will definitely worth your money. If you are interested in buying one of Ford cars, you can check out the detailed review of each model at IndianAuto.com where you can find valuable information about all new car models in India.
Ford Cars Questions & Answers
1. What is the cheapest Ford SUV?EcoSport is the cheapest SUV that Ford is offering in the Indian market. It is priced from 9.1 Lakh to 13.07 Lakh.
2. What is the most expensive Ford SUV?
EcoSport is the most expensive SUV Ford is selling in India. Priced from 9.1 Lakh to 13.07 Lakh, EcoSport comes with a host of premium features and ambient room inside.
3. Should I buy Ford cars?
Ford is offering some worth-considering models for the Indian market. However, each model will come with different pros and cons. It is important that you do careful research before making a decision. You can look up for Ford car reviews at IndianAuto.com to know more about Ford models.
4. What is the cheapest Ford car?
Figo is the cheapest car that Ford is offering in the Indian market. It is priced 6.39 Lakh from 6.39 Lakh to 9.2 Lakh.
5. What is the most expensive Ford car?
Endeavour is the most expensive car that Ford is selling in India. Priced from 6.39 Lakh to 39.59 Lakh , Endeavour comes with a host of premium features and ambient room inside.