Should you buy second-hand Datsun cars or not?
Nowadays, the used car market in India is witnessing extremely rapid
development and has grown to be bigger than the new one.
Why so many Indian auto customers choose a second-hand Datsun car instead of a new one?
There are numerous reasons for this fact.
- Low price: When it comes to the same model and the same version,
a pre-owned Datsun would be priced much lower than a new one.
- Less depreciation: Since the depreciation usually happens during
the first two or three years after the car starts its operation on
the road, a second-hand Datsun car will often depreciate much less than a new car.
- Reliability: This used to be one of the great concerns of used cars’ owners.
Nevertheless, second-hand Datsun cars now do not need regular maintenance
since most of their packages include long-term reliability.
- Certified used cars: Some authorized dealerships in India now offer certified
used cars which are often higher priced, but have experienced careful examination
and can be sure about the quality.
- Extended warranties: If the second-hand Datsun car is one or two years old,
an extended warranty is even available to you.
Datsun has many models to offer in the Indian used car market. Therefore, if you
are on a tight budget, do not hesitate to go for a used instead of new Datsun cars.
Buy used Datsun cars in India: Automatic or Manual?
The main difference between automatic vs manual transmission is that
a clutch pedal is absent in automatic cars. Datsun cars with a manual
gearbox have five or six gears, which gives you full control over the
performance of the car. This is also the main advantage of manual cars
over their automatic counterparts. The other plus point of the former
over the latter is that for the same model, the manual version of Datsun
is usually cheaper than its automatic counterpart. However, for the people
who prefer a more simple and pleasant driving experience without the need
to press the clutch, find the right gear or stall, an automatic Datsun car
will be a better option. Therefore, choosing between a manual and
automatic used Datsun car is totally up to your interests and demands.
Diesel vs Petrol vs Electric: Which is the best fuel type for your second-hand Datsun cars?
Below is a table of some key characteristics of the three types of fuel
- Lower depreciation, lower lifetime cost than petrol
- Lower insurance chargers than petrol
- Higher fuel mileage than petrol
- Higher power/torque figure
- Lower vehicle price than diesel
- Impressive fuel mileage, low emission, improved performance and safety on some recently redesigned models
- Enhanced driving experience, thanks to the high-revving and responsive motors
- Higher car resale value than diesel
- No emission & no noise
- Instant acceleration/torque
- Low running cost in the long run
- Receiving generous encouragement from the government
Second hand Datsun cars by popular cities
Pre-owned cars of Datsun for sale by budget
There are numerous Datsun used cars which are offered by various budgets in India.
Below are the most popular Datsun second-hand cars by budgets that are available in IndianAuto.
Please pay a visit to IndianAuto to get access to a wide range of Datsun second-hand car offers.