Delhi Motor Show 2020 will take place from February 7 to 12 this year. Here are the details on Auto Expo 2020 Dates, Tickets Price, Bookings Online, Location, Venue, Bookmyshow bookings, VIP Pass and other details
The Auto Expo or the Delhi Motor Show is widely known as one of the biggest automotive events, not only within India but also in the entire region. As we know, this year’s show is coming up soon. In case you are wondering when and where the Expo takes place, what cars are expected to be present at the event, here is everything you need to know about the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.
1. Auto Expo 2020 Dates & Timings
Once in two years, the official organisations, bodies and institutes including SIAM, CII and ACMA organize the India Auto Expo where various automobile companies of India will showcase their upcoming products. This year, the Auto Expo 2020 is taking place from February 7 to February 12 when all cars, motorcycles and scooters, etc. will be showcased at the advent. For the domestic and international media, the interaction days are being opened from February 5th to February 6th, 2020. The gates of the 2020 Auto Expo will open from 11 Am to 6 PM every day. The detailed schedule for the specific events will be revealed anytime soon.
2. Auto Expo 2020: Venue Address & Directions
The 15th edition of the Auto Expo will be organized at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida.
Directions to the Indian Expo Mart, Greater Noida:
- By Airport: The nearest Airport is the Delhi Airport (Indira Gandhi Airport) that is 56 km far from the place. You can check out the parking charges at Delhi Airport now.
- By Railway Stations: Show-goers can choose from some of the following railway stations: Dadri Railway Station (27 km), Hazrat Nizamuddin (33 km), Ghaziabad Railway Station (34 km), Anand Vihar Station (38 km) and New Delhi Railway Station (40 km).
- By Metro Station: Jaypee Greens Pari Chowk. Travelling through Blue Line towards Noida and take an exit at the Botanical Garden Metro Station then you can take a bus there.
- By Road: Driving on Noida-Greater Noida expressway.
Unlike the earlier editions, the upcoming Expo 2020 will see a lot of auto companies giving it a miss such as Honda, Ford, Jaguar and Fiat. Here are the auto manufacturers that would make it to the auto shows. If you have been following IndianAuto, you’ll notice that we’ve given a complete list of cars at the Auto Expo 2020. Check it out!
Great Wall Motors
Haval Motors (New)
*Note: Some other companies have not confirmed to participate in the event or not.